Upon selecting the delivery service, the Buyer undertakes to indicate a precise delivery location.
The Buyer undertakes to pick up the goods in person. Should the Buyer be unable to pick up the goods in person, when the goods are delivered to the address indicated, the Buyer is not entitled to make any claims against the Seller regarding the delivery of the goods to an improper subject.
Orders are dispatched in 1-3 business days after full payment. All packages are delivered by registered priority mail using Lithuanian postal services (except for DHL Express delivery). Information with the package tracking number is provided upon dispatch.
Estimated delivery time:
Lithuania: 1-3 business days;
Canada: 10-21 business days;
United States of America: 10-21 business days;
Europe: 3-10 business days;
stralia, New Zealand: 12-21 business days/span>
* The Seller will do everything to adhere to all the delivery terms indicated, but cannot be held responsible for the term of delivery, implemented by third parties. Therefore, in all cases, the Seller is relieved of the liability for late delivery of the goods in cases, when the goods were not delivered to the Buyer on time due to the Buyer’s fault or because of circumstances that do not depend on the Seller, including, but not limited to actions or lack thereof of the third parties, delivering the package.
* Upon delivery of the goods to the Buyer’s indicated address, it will be regarded that the goods were transferred to the Buyer.
* Should the Buyer indicate a wrong or incomplete delivery address or should the Buyer fail to pick up the goods from the delivery service provider in the maximum package storage term, the Buyer must cover the additional costs for the return of the package and the repeated delivery of the goods to the address, specified by the Buyer.
* In all cases, the Buyer must immediately inform the Seller if the package was damaged, if it contains wrong goods or a wrong amount of the goods, also if the goods are incomplete.
* In all cases, upon noticing package damage, the Buyer must indicate this in the delivery document, provided by the courier, or issue a separate statement regarding damage. The Buyer must do this in the presence of the courier. In case of failure to do so, the Seller is relieved of any responsibility against the Buyer regarding the damage of the goods, related to packaging damage, that was not indicated by the Buyer in the courier’s delivery documents.