* Shopping at the online shop is available 24/7.
* Upon visiting the online shop, the Buyer selects the goods that they like. Their picks are placed in a shopping cart.
* Before confirming the order, the Buyer must ensure that the shopping cart contains only the goods that they are intending to buy and that all the details are correct.
* The agreement comes into force upon the moment the Buyer clicks the ‘Confirm the Order’ and, upon receiving the order, the Seller approves it by delivering a confirmation notice to the Buyer’s e-mail.
* The prices at the online shop and the order are indicated in euro or dollars.
* The Buyer can pay for the goods using one of the following methods:
- Bank transfer – an advance payment, when the Buyer transfers the money into the shop’s banking account upon receiving the payment details.
- Using PayPal.
- Using Credit Card.
* The Buyer undertakes to pay for the goods immediately. The package will be prepared only upon receiving the payment. It will also be regarded as the beginning of the delivery term.
* All information, related to the purchase, is stored at the online shop.
* The Buyer takes full responsibility for providing the correct details.