* Defects of the goods sold will be eliminated and defective goods can be replaced or returned based on the Order No. 217 ‘Regarding the Approval of the Regulations for the Return and Replacement of Goods’, issued by the Minister of Economy of the Republic of Lithuania on 29 June 2001. This does not apply to cases, when this agreement cannot be cancelled in accordance with the law of the Republic of Lithuania (e.g. when the agreement involves hygiene goods – bed linen; see information on VšĮ Vartotojų Centras website http://www.vartotojucentras.lt/istatymas.php?id=1038 Ne maisto prekių grąžinimo ir keitimo ypatumai [Peculiarities of Returning and Replacement of Non-Food Items], clause 18). In all cases, the money for the goods returned will be transferred only to the banking account of the person that had made the payment.
* The Buyer can return the goods in 14 (fourteen) business days since the delivery of the goods to the Buyer upon giving a notice to the Seller using the means of communication, indicated in the ‘Contacts’ section and indicating the title of the goods, the order number and the reason for the return.
* The return of the goods is subject to the following conditions:
- the goods returned must be in the original packaging and the packaging must be undamaged;
- the goods must be undamaged by the Buyer;
- the goods must be unused and in a marketable condition (with all labels, protective film, etc.) (this clause does not apply in case of returning defective goods);
- the goods returned must be in the same arrangement as received by the Buyer;
- the goods returned must be accompanied with the purchase document.
- The Seller has a right to refuse to accept the returned goods if the Buyer fails to comply with the established procedure of returning the goods.
* The Buyer must dispatch the returned goods by registered mail or via a courier service. The Buyer must cover the return costs. Should we notice any deficiency in the goods returned or signs that the goods were worn, we remain a full right to refuse to accept the goods or return the money to the Buyer.
* Upon receiving the goods returned and making sure that it has not been damaged, the money will be returned to the Buyer’s banking account indicated (except for the delivery costs).